Monday, March 11, 2013

THERE IS A SEASON

I've been writing this blog for more than two years. I began it shortly after arriving in Ho Chi Minh City  and continued it after moving to Hanoi. I used to write six blogs a week - definitely five. However recently I've been faltering as you've noticed, I am sure.  It seems clear to me that I need to take a break - not sure if it will be temporary or final.
I want to thank you for reading this blog. I hope it has encouraged, challenged, stimulated and helped you at least some of the time. I hope that my love for the living Word and the written Word has come through clearly.
I've enjoyed writing this and am grateful for all who have read these musings. I know there are other blogs and daily devotionals out there that are at least as helpful as mine, and numerous ones that are better. Hope you will tune in to one or more of those.
 May you continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
For now.

Nelson 

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed yours, when I have been able to tune in and even read back. Thanks for it. Blessings, Andrew

    ReplyDelete